Re: [O] Patch for bug in adjusting time ranges in Agenda

From: Niels Giesen
Subject: Re: [O] Patch for bug in adjusting time ranges in Agenda
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 08:00:32 +0200

Same here.

By the way, you don't necessarily have to mark the patch as a TINYCHANGE: I have signed the papers with the FSF, but I just have problems updating http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html.

(problem is: "error: unable to create temporary sha1 filename ./objects/3e: Permission denied"
I mailed Matt about this a fortnight ago, but haven't heard from him yet).

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 10:54 AM, Christian Egli <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Carsten

> I have just checked in a slightly modified patch.

I think there is a problem with this checkin. The variable
org-agenda-move-date-from-past-immediately-to-today is not defined.
Should this be a defcustom somewhere?

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-variable org-agenda-move-date-from-past-immediately-to-today)
 org-agenda-date-later(1)
 org-agenda-do-date-later(nil)
 call-interactively(org-agenda-do-date-later nil nil)

Thanks
--
Christian Egli

http://pft.github.com