Re: [O] Cannot display images inline any more => solved

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: Re: [O] Cannot display images inline any more => solved
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 16:46:08 +0200

Am 21.10.2011 16:19, schrieb Jambunathan K:
> Rainer Stengele <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Am 21.10.2011 15:33, schrieb Sebastien Vauban:
>>> Hi Suvayu and Rainer,

>>> I wonder if it's not related to some types of images (PNG, JPG) and Emacs 24
>>> under Windows. Have read such things, IIRC.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>>   Seb
>>>

>> Well, who is telling me "No images to display inline"? Is it Emacs or Org?
>> How could I debug the funtion?
>
> C-h v dynamic-library-alist
> C-h v image-library-alist
>
> You can copy the required dll to bin if you are on Windows.
>
>> Anybody?
>> Rainer

Ok, that was it.
I copied the libs from my old emacs w32 installation to my emacs bin folder and
that did it.
I never knew that Lennard Borgman did the nice job packaging these libs in his
emacsw32 (which is out of date unfortunately - thanks Lennard
anyway).

Thank you for the hint Jambunathan, helped me to understand a bit more of how
emacs is working.

Rainer