Re: [O] [ANN] BREAKING CHANGE -- removing #+BABEL file-wide property lin

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] BREAKING CHANGE -- removing #+BABEL file-wide property lines
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 23:27:30 +0200

Whoa -- before this gets more confusing:

Eric, did you push up a (new, or at least so far undocumented in the manual) syntax involving a #+PROPERTIES line, as Nick and Sebastien seem to understand you?

Or was #+PROPERTIES just a typo, and you mean using the #+PROPERTY line or :PROPERTIES: drawer, as provided in the manual?

Yours,
Christian

(lamenting the demise of the #+BABEL header I'd just recently started to use)