Re: [O] why was makefile changed to produce this?

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [O] why was makefile changed to produce this?
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 04:27:41 -0400 (EDT)

My bad, I was missing texinfo package and thought that had already been
installed.  Once that got installed, everything works as well as it did
earlier this year.  If I knew what path that error took, I'd write what
might be a better error message for it asking for the texinfo package to
be installed.

Jude <address@hidden> If I got a nickel for every message I've
already sent supporting Microsoft Windows and its applications I'd have
enough to retire on comfortably no matter what the stock market did.