Re: [O] Can not export to LaTeX anymore

From: Daniel Brunner
Subject: Re: [O] Can not export to LaTeX anymore
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 12:47:29 +0200

Hi!

Well, in the meantime I found the error and a workaround. It resulted
from an (require 'org-export-latex) somewhere in my .emacs because I
wanted to add some LaTeX export definitions to
org-export-latex-classes. The effect was the the very old org-latex.el
(v 6.21) from the original Emacs distribution has been loaded and that
didn't work with the rest of the 7.7 org-mode distribution.

I was thinking, that the new org-mode gets rid of old parts. I changed
the (require 'org-export-latex) to (require 'org-latex) and then it
worked (because the newest org-latex exports org-latex as well as
org-export-latex).

Kind regards, Daniel