[O] ORG_MODE_PARSER_0.0.6 [ANN] Any idea for improvements?

From: Giovanni Giorgi
Subject: [O] ORG_MODE_PARSER_0.0.6 [ANN] Any idea for improvements?
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 11:06:15 +0200

Hi all,
 I have released version 0.0.6 of org-mode-parser for nodejs:
http://gioorgi.com/tag/org-mode-parser/

Org mode parser is a parser for reading org-mode files in nodejs.

It features more then 80 unit tests, and support also for :DRAWER: and
archive tag.
The parser can query on the structure, extract subtrees, regenerate the original input via an handy toOrgString() method. It is quite fast: I have done some small optimizations, and it seems good for general use.

Please try it out and let me know if there are some bugs: it needs some real-world
testing.

Do you have some feature request?
Version 0.0.7 is due soon, so if you have some idea, let me know!

For every question, feel free to email me.
--
Giovanni Giorgi
http://gioorgi.com