[O] FR: revivable marks in agenda

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [O] FR: revivable marks in agenda
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 19:41:29 -0700

I have an agenda view for urgent and now tags.  I just spent a lot of
time choosing which ones to mark to remove the tags.  I then did B -
to remove the tags.

I was a little too quick and told it to remove urgent.  It did not
offer the possibility to remove more than one that I know of.  This
meant that all of the marks I did on now disappeared.  :(

I wonder if we should have revivable marks (a command revives them).

In this case, and also for speed, it would be useful to be able to
specify more than one tag to remove.

Samuel

===
Bigotry against people with serious diseases is still bigotry.