Re: [O] do it today, or well, tomorrow

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: [O] do it today, or well, tomorrow
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 17:08:00 +0100

On 10/12/2011 04:55 PM, Carsten Dominik wrote:

An alternative is to use the scheduling mechanism.

* TODO My Task
   SCHEDULED:<2011-10-12 Wed>

This task will automatically be forwarded to the following day, until it is
done.

- Carsten

Fantastic!
I only see the habit page on the manual now, but it has to be enabled,
and the "SCHEDULED" setting has to be done by hand right?
Maybe I should use a capture template for that?

And it's not very clear how do I set an habit on a task, when I run
org-habit-toggle-habits it opens me the agenda buffer, instead of doing something in
the current task as I (wrongly) expected.