Re: [O] Include does not work when doing org-export-as-org

From: Henry Hirsch
Subject: Re: [O] Include does not work when doing org-export-as-org
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 09:44:37 +0200

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 12:51:24PM -0400, Nick Dokos wrote:
> The following should do basically what you want,
Yes, that realy hit the spot. Sorry for being so destructive earlier.
For a moment I thought you are telling me off.

Carsten:
I think by default it should not expand macros, process babel blocks
or process links. Though it could be very usefull to have the
processing of babel-blocks with an optional on and off-switch.

But like you indicated. This is only the ideal solution for my use
case. The next person could need some other behaviour.

Thank you very much for caring about my problem.