[O] "C-M" showing up everywhere in the INFO file

From: York Zhao
Subject: [O] "C-M" showing up everywhere in the INFO file
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 15:12:28 -0400

Hi,

I'm using the lasted org-mode from git, I used make install info to generate the
INFO file and I have verified that the file "org" has been copied to the "info"
directory of my emacs directory. I'm using Windows, and the problem is that
"C-M" is appearing everywhere in this INFO file which is extremely painful. What
can I do about these carriage return (0x0d)?

Thanks,

York