Re: [O] [agenda] Case-insensitive tag search

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [O] [agenda] Case-insensitive tag search
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 19:42:43 -0500

Thanks Suvayu, I'll play with it.

- Marcelo.

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 5:20 PM, suvayu ali <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Marcelo,

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 10:54 PM, Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Would it be hard to add such feature, considering I'm just beginning with
> elisp? Might be a candidate for my first patch to orgmode :)

Since you mention lisp, I think you can have an easy solution with a
custom agenda command. As far as I can see there could be two
possibilities, bind `case-fold-search' to t or `downcase' your search
query before performing a regular tags search.

I haven't looked at any code before making these suggestions. So you
will have to figure out which, if any at all, is viable.

HF

--
Suvayu