Re: [O] org-contacts: how to manage contacts; structure of meta data

From: Thorsten
Subject: Re: [O] org-contacts: how to manage contacts; structure of meta data
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 14:55:49 +0200

Karl Voit <address@hidden> writes:

> yasnippet is superior to org-capture and it is not :-)

So considering both and choosing the most suited for the problem might
be a good idea.

> As an Emacs user, you might not be delighted with my answer: I am
> using mutt[3] as MUA[4]. There I can choose my editor freely. For
> this purpose I am using vim 7.1.

Uhhh ... I shouldn't have asked ;)

> But I also used to use Emacs for mail composing years ago and I do
> recall a similar method there.

I'm sure there are, since I have seen some elaborated emails here, but
I'm not sure where to look for them. In the Gnus and the Message manuals
I did not find anything related so far.

Cheers
--
Thorsten