[O] pycallgraph to org-mode

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: [O] pycallgraph to org-mode
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 14:19:29 +0100

I'm programming in Python and I have to understand how a quite complicated
code base actually works.

So I thought that using pycallgraph might help me, but the resulting figures
are just normally too big, and also it's annoying to go and look at the code
from the graph.

So I had the following idea, add some functionalities to pycallgraph, to create
a text file in org-mode format, where in every function there is also a link
the actual file in the filesystem.

I think it might come very handy, is there anything already to convert a graphviz
directed graph into an org-mode file (it might speed up the process)?
Or any code I should take a look at?