Re: [O] small docstring typo in org-clone-subtree-with-time-shift

From: Brian van den Broek
Subject: Re: [O] small docstring typo in org-clone-subtree-with-time-shift
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 10:43:05 +0200

On 29 Sep 2011 23:17, "Achim Gratz" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Brian van den Broek <address@hidden> writes:
> > I suspect that the optimal way is to generate a patch against the
> > documentation. If that's right and someone would point me to what I'd
> > need to read to learn how to do so (I've never produced a patch
> > before), I'd be happy to learn and do it that way henceforward.
>
> Make your own clone of the Git repository.  Check out the master branch

<snip patient and thorough seeming explanation>

> Check "How to contribute to Orgmode" on the website.
>

> HTH,
> Achim.

Hi Achim,

Thanks for that, especially in a context where an RTFM would not have been unwarranted.

As it happens, I've set aside some time for a pass through the manual in the next while (for me, this is a semi-annual affair) and I pledge to repay your kindness in providing these step by step instructions by making active use of them!

Thanks again,

Brian vdB