[O] Bug? in latex export of cross-references in footnotes

From: Robert Goldman
Subject: [O] Bug? in latex export of cross-references in footnotes
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 14:26:38 -0500

Here is a simple footnote in a test file:

Footnotes:
[1]  The footnote contains a cross-reference to [[Heading]].

When I export this using org-export-as-pdf, the cross-reference to
Heading doesn't get exported properly.  In particular, what I see in the
emitted latex file is:

Inside the text there is a footnote.\protect\footnote{The footnote
contains a cross-reference to \hyperref[Heading]{Heading}. }

But the only latex \label associated with \section{Heading} is
\label{sec-1}.

I am attaching the sample org file and latex output.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Robert