Re: [O] bug: org-mouse broken

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] bug: org-mouse broken
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 12:54:50 +0200

Hi Nicolas

There is an issue with org-feed. The backtrace is attached. I hope
this is enough to reproduce:

1) /tmp/feed.org:
   #+begin_src org
     ,-*- coding: utf-8-unix -*-
     ,#+DRAWERS: FEEDSTATUS
     ,* podcast
     ,  :FEEDSTATUS:
     ,  :END:
   #+end_src

2) (setq org-feed-alist '(("podcast"
    "http://pod.drs.ch/sounds_mpx.xml"; "/tmp/feed.org" "podcast")))

3) (org-feed-update-all)

4) hit SPC once to workaround some non-related org-feed bug (?) that I
   ignore

Michael