Re: [O] Sentence Highlighting

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Sentence Highlighting
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 22:49:33 +0100

Vicaro <address@hidden> writes:

> As a creative-writer-type who also dabbles in code, I've found
> org-mode extremely useful to not only to organize notes relating to a
> project but also for creative writing. Structure and
> navigation/linking is a breeze and export is well developed.
>
> I've come across http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/SentenceHighlight
> lately and tried it with org instead of the outline mode it was
> written for and it seems to work very well. I find it a very useful
> aid.

Indeed.  Thanks for pointing this out.  It works very well with mostly
text documents although less well with code.  I'm now using this for org
files in lieu of hl-mode.

> Hope I'm not just wasting time ... :), Vicaro

Not at all!  I definitely appreciate it.

Thanks again,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.7 (release_7.7.314.g12f0)