Re: [O] ODT image export

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: Re: [O] ODT image export
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 11:53:41 +0200

Derek Thomas <address@hidden> writes:

Hi, Derek
> I got the odt export working and I'm very excited about the
> possibility of using it, but when I export a file with an image link,
> the image isn't embedded.  Instead there's a link to the file.  Do I
> need to take any special steps to embed images in export?

how's your link? could you please verify with the HTML export?

from the manual "Images in HTML export":

By default(1), images are inlined if a link does not have a description.
So
`[[file:myimg.jpg]]' will be inlined, while
`[[file:myimg.jpg][the image]]'will just produce a link `the image' that
points to the image.

I think the odt exporter follows such conventions.

hth
Giovanni