[O] emacs-orgmode youtube videos questions

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: [O] emacs-orgmode youtube videos questions
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 23:34:44 -0400 (EDT)

Will mplayer play those videos?  If yes, what kind of .mailcap entry will
be needed to enable the lynx browser to have mplayer used to play those
videos when I hit enter on a link?  I heard a little bit of one of these
videos on a windows system and would like to arrange that capability on
debian.

Jude <address@hidden> "I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his
Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in
action folks! You know he's got God on his side."
~ Bill Hicks