[O] Allo org-agenda-text-search-extra-files to be a directory

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: [O] Allo org-agenda-text-search-extra-files to be a directory
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 16:09:43 -0300

I have a directory with several files that are not supposed to be in
org-agenda-files (they don't have TODOs, schedule, etc), but that I want
org to include in text searches.

Is it possible to set org-agenda-text-search-extra-files with a directory
so that all .org files in that directory are considered for text searches
(similarly to how you can set org-agenda-files)?

As I understand this is not possible right now and I need to explicitly set
org-agenda-text-search-extra-files with a list containing all files I want
org to consider in text searches. The problem of that approach is when I
create more files in the same directory and forget to update
org-agenda-text-search-extra-files.

--
Darlan