Re: [O] Change in org-babel with indenting code blocks?

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: [O] Change in org-babel with indenting code blocks?
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 19:01:50 -0500

> In the current Org (updated today), this problem now affects *all*
> non-drawer text in entries, including code blocks, lists, and log entries!
> This is makes entry shifting completely useless to me.  What do I need to
> revert to make it work again?

Actually, it even worse: This affects all refiled blocks as well, resulting in
the indentation of the refiled entry being the same as the original level it
was captured in.  I just went through my entire Org file by eye and found a
huge number of indentation problems resulting from this bug.  Help!

John