Re: [O] [babel] VC-Log does not run correctly

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] VC-Log does not run correctly
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 09:04:48 -0600

Hi Seb,

Off the top of my head I would recommend first running the vc-log code
block interactively to see how it behaves, then possibly expanding the
code block with C-c C-v v, copying the results to your scratch buffer,
evaluating the resulting elisp with edebug (C-M-x with a prefix
argument), which will then allow you to step through the code execution
statement by statement.  This should help to pinpoint the problem.

Hope this helps -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/