Re: [O] Date-centric Clocktable

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Date-centric Clocktable
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 23:36:21 +0200

Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> writes:

> Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is is possible to have a clocktabke with times in the left-most column?
>> The people I am doing some work for now prefer it that way for unknown
>> reasons.
>>
>> This is an example
>>
>> | date                                           | Headline        | total |
>> |------------------------------------------------+-----------------+-------|
>> | [2011-08-19 Fri 00:28]--[2011-08-19 Fri 00:51] | Writing mails   |  0:23 |
>> | [2011-06-22 Wed 17:00]--[2011-06-22 Wed 17:45] | Data processing |  0:45 |
>>
>> And so forth.
>
> Hi Rasmus,
>
> I'm not aware of any way to automatically get the clock report in that
> format using existing org-mode functions but you can just manually move
> the column before you publish it to whomever wants it in column 1.  Just
> put point in the total column and M-<left-arrow> to shift the column
> where you want it.

Well, this would require me to collect some 40 logbook entries myself
and associate them with a headline.  What I need is a summary showing
what I did when.  In other words, the default clock table summarizes too
much.

It might be easier to process the file with some other tool and extract
logbook entries with a regexp.  Are there any specialized
Org/Emacs-command I could use for generating a custom clock table?

–Rasmus

--
Sent from my Emacs