Re: [O] deadline :: schedualed :: or-later

From: Viktor Rosenfeld
Subject: Re: [O] deadline :: schedualed :: or-later
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 23:42:22 +0200

IHMO, this model has two problems:

- There's no way (AFAIK) to reschedule a simple timestamp from the
  agenda. You have to hit RET on the entry to visit the org file and
  then you can change the date with C-c !.

- Sometimes I want to do some follow-up work after a meeting but I'm too
  busy (or lazy) to do it on the same day. Having it SCHEDULE'd ensures
  that it will show up the next days as a reminder.

Cheers,
Viktor