Re: [O] Change in org-babel with indenting code blocks?

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Change in org-babel with indenting code blocks?
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 22:25:10 +0200

Hello,

John Wiegley <address@hidden> writes:

> I don't have any org-babel variables customized.  I have a code block like
> this:
>
> *** NOTE Assets:Receivable:CEG
>     #+begin_src sh :results value :exports results
>     ledger reg --inject=Expected '^income:ceg'
>     ledger reg --sort date -b 2007 receivable:CEG
>     #+end_src
>     :PROPERTIES:
>     :ID:       8BEF6C42-8B23-495B-9421-3810B58907A1
>     :VISIBILITY: folded
>     :CREATED:  [2010-06-18 Fri 07:37]
>     :END:

Actually this not Babel related.

Some functions, like `org-end-of-meta-data-and-drawers' and
`org-fixup-indentation', assume that all drawers (along with
time-stamps, etc.) live before any text in the headline.

So for now, a solution would be to move the block after the drawer.

> When I put my cursor on the '*' in the heading and hit 'r', I was used to the
> whole entry, including the code block, getting indented by one space.  Now
> everything *but* the code block gets indented.
>
> Is this new behavior?  How do I get back to the old behavior?  I don't want my
> code blocks sticking to a fixed column.

I haven't checked but I don't think it is new.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou