Re: [O] Macro expansion in included files

From: Benny Simonsen
Subject: Re: [O] Macro expansion in included files
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 19:22:20 +0200

Hi

Now I have updated to head - It works, but I was a bit confused that the Mac macro didn't expand ... forgot to read my old post :)

> BUT I have an (theoretical) issue: macros defined in included files
> (In this case the macro Mac that is defined in sub.org don't work in
> sub.org. ... This is not the way I normally work, I have a file
> containing my macros (loaded via SETUPFILE).

Sorry for the late response.

Bastian:
Thank you for apllying the patch.

Cheers,
Benny

2011/6/30 Bastien <address@hidden>
Hi Benny,

Benny Simonsen <address@hidden> writes:

> I have a patch that will expand macros in included files.
> Inclusion is performed before macro expansion

Thanks for this patch, it looks good to me.

Can someone test it and report any problems?

Thanks!

--
 Bastien