Re: [O] Custom latex environments using properties

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Custom latex environments using properties
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 22:50:07 +0530

> However the most severe limitation was the inability to search for an
> entry like this with a tags search or assign a TODO keyword or maybe
> even add a timestamp. I guess I could have a separate heading above a
> block like this for these features. I will try to fool around some
> more and see whether I get any other more complete solutions.

What you need is actually inline tasks. The attached file should give
you pointers on how to proceed ahead.

Feel free to modify `org-latex-format-inlinetask' as you wish.

Suggestion to maintainers: `org-inlinetask-export-templates' is too
"hairy" for a normal user. May be they should be more user-friendly.

Jambunathan K.