Re: [O] disable "org-decrypt: auto-save-mode may cause leakage"

From: Pieter Praet
Subject: Re: [O] disable "org-decrypt: auto-save-mode may cause leakage"
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 18:22:11 +0200

On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 01:12:23 +0200, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Sébastien,
>
> "Sebastien Vauban" <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I simply call C-c C-x C-j to jump to the current clocking entry, and the
> > question "org-decrypt: auto-save-mode may cause leakage. Disable it for
> > current buffer? (y or n)" pops up -- while the current buffer has nothing
> > special, as said above.
>
> Weird.
>
> Maybe you have some hook in `org-clock-goto-hook' that makes Org visit
> some buffer containing encrypted entries?

Apparently not config-related.

I don't use org-clock.el (and as such don't have any org-clock related
config, `org-clock-goto-hook' is nil), but due to a recent freak
accident involving spastic typing, I've managed to trigger the issue.
Apologies for dismissing it earlier, Sebastien.

`org-clock-goto' erroneously causes `org-decrypt-entry' to be called,
though it's not immediately obvious how or why this would happen.

Maybe Carsten (being listed as sole author for org-clock.el) can provide
some insight?

> --
>  Bastien

Peace