Re: [O] [odt] equation labels

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] [odt] equation labels
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 01:06:25 +0530

Hello Myles

> \begin{equation*}
> \label{eq:psychrometric}
>  \capillaryPressure = ln(RH)\cdot \dens_w\frac{RT}{M_w}
> \end{equation*}

dvipng refuses to produce png tex snippet above. I am not at all
 familiar with latex. I am not sure what is wrong.

If you have a good number of equations in your orgfile can you share it
with me? I can use it as a real-life example and cook up a preliminary
latex->mathml support using mathtoweb.

Do you have any quick opinions on mathtoweb? See my earlier post
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-03/msg01755.html

Regarding your captions request, I will cook up something. But I would
like to fold it as part of latex->mathml work. Let's see.

Jambunathan K.