[O] org->odt/html table export: adjusting default behaviour?

From: Matt Price
Subject: [O] org->odt/html table export: adjusting default behaviour?
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 11:12:16 -0400

The attached test file shows  an org file with tables whose columns
include substantial amounts of text.  The default export to odt is
pretty ugly in this case, and even in html (where things work to some
extent) I would rather be able to control to some extent the way that
long fields wrap.  is there a recommended way to do set values like
table and column width for these two exports? I guess I am
particularly concerned with the odt export -- can I e.g. adjust a
default value somewhere in the styles.xml file? I doubt the problem
will be easily solved but if someone can point me in the right
direction I'd really appreciate it.

thanks,
Matt