Re: [O] Blog-like sitemap for org-publish

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Blog-like sitemap for org-publish
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 20:25:07 +0200

Hi Jon,

Jon Anders Skorpen <address@hidden> writes:

> Yes. Here is a link to a test blog with some test posts, and one real
> post in norwegian.
>
> http://beta.mindmutation.net

This looks really great!

Maybe the most simple thing to do for now is to submit org-blog.el as a
separate file to the mailing list, and add FIXME comments in functions
that borrow too much code from org-publish.el -- it will help
refactoring.

For the license: I would suggest using GPLv3.

For the copyright: using your name is okay, as long as org-blog.el lives
in contrib/.  If we move it to Org's core, you will need to sign the FSF
papers.

> Since my initial email I have found a couple of things that should be
> done a little different, but I haven't had time to fix them. This
> includes the way keywords and dates are exported, and a couple of
> other things.

Great -- let us know!

Best,

--