Re: [O] [odt] htmlfontify + Support for src blockfontification

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] [odt] htmlfontify + Support for src blockfontification
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 22:20:31 +0200

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

>> +(defcustom org-export-odt-use-htmlfontify t

The name of the variable is confusing -- we should mention this is
about src block.

>> +  "Specify whether or not source blocks need to be fontified.
>> +Turn this option on if you want to colorize the source code
>> +blocks in the exported file.  For colorization to work, you need
>> +to make available an enhanced version of `htmlfontify' library."
>>
>> For now, the correct default value is `nil', otherwise users will
>> encounter problems.
>
> No. There is an in-built deprecation as below:
>
> #+begin_src emacs-lisp
>    (if (and org-export-odt-use-htmlfontify
>           (or (featurep 'htmlfontify) (require 'htmlfontify))
>           (fboundp 'htmlfontify-string))
>       ...)
> #+end_src

Is it useful to set `org-export-odt-use-htmlfontify' to `t' in the
absence of `htmlfontify-string'?  If not, let's bind it to `nil' and
wait for `htmlfontify-string' to be available for turning it on by
default.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien