Re: [O] Attachments and refiling

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [O] Attachments and refiling
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 13:29:34 -0300

At Fri, 19 Aug 2011 10:46:26 +0200,
Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:

What about org-add-link-type?

Besides the new link type name, org-add-link-type can receives two
functions, one used to follow the link and another to export the link.

I was able to make the attach link type work by using org-add-link-type,
where the "follow" function is practically the same code I have used
with #+LINK.

However, I could not make the the "export" part work because I can't use
org-attach-expand in it. Therefore, I don't know how to get the attach
directory inside a function that I can pass to org-add-link-type as the
export function. Unfortunately, my elisp skills are very limited to go any
further for now.

--
Darlan