Re: [O] [odt] htmlfontify + Support for src blockfontification

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] [odt] htmlfontify + Support for src blockfontification
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 00:20:20 +0530

>> Till such time as this patch is integrated in to official Emacs, I
>> would like to check-in a copy of htmlfontify.el into the contrib
>> dir. Will there any objection to this?
>
> Yes.  We must avoid duplicate code as much as possible, especially
> when the code lives in Elisp libraries that have the same name.

I still need a way to save the changes. All I was asking for is some
temporary storage space.

I will be quickly following up this mail with a series of patches [1]to
htmlfontify.el and htmlfontify.el in it's final form. Any user can add
download the modified htmlfontify.el if he ever wants to achieve
fonitification of source blocks in the odt file.

Jambunathan K.

Footnotes:

[1] This is more of a backup strategy than anything else. You can delete
the patches from the patchwork server if you want to.