[O] how to include effort in agenda prefix?

From: Michael Gilbert
Subject: [O] how to include effort in agenda prefix?
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 15:14:12 -0700

Hi all —

I want to be able to skim across my agenda and see effort estimates. I have
been looking at the variable org-agenda-prefix-format and wondering if use of
the expression evaluation option in there is the way to do it. However, while I
have configured this prefix to suit me in other ways, writing a suitable
expression to include the effort of the item is beyond my current skills. Any
advice?

TIA!

— Michael