[O] thanks

From: Patrick O'Neill
Subject: [O] thanks
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 13:11:21 -0400

I just wanted to give a quick word of thanks to Bernt Hansen and everyone else answering questions on the emacs-orgmode list.  Since the mailing list is publicly archived, answered questions can remain useful to others long after the original respondents have probably forgotten about them.  This answer (http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2008-08/msg00057.html) from 2008 was very useful to me and no doubt to others as well.

Cheers,
Patrick.