Re: [O] [RFC] inline task formatting in odt/doc (was Re: Org-odt fails t

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] inline task formatting in odt/doc (was Re: Org-odt fails to export when inline tasks are present)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 19:09:16 +0200

Hi Jambunathan,

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

> Are there any opinions/preferences on how inline tasks could be exported
> in to odt format. I think having an ability to quickly navigate through
> all the inline tasks in the exported document would be a
> pre-requisite.

I don't use inline tasks myself, so I don't have a strong opinion about
this.

> I am thinking of exporting them as "Insert->Comments" and from
> OpenOffice help it seems one can quickly visit such comments in
> order.

These sounds like a reasonable choice, assuming we can find a solution
for the problem Suvayu has been pointing at.  If the solution we try to
implement first is not the best one, we can always improve it afterwards.

Thanks in advance for implementing this!

--
 Bastien