[O] Variable publishing-directory?

From: Kai Tetzlaff
Subject: [O] Variable publishing-directory?
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 20:11:02 +0200

I'm using an org-mode publishing project in different locations and
would like to set different (location dependent) values for the
publishing-directory property (e.g. use different servers to upload
published files).

There might be a way to do that with the current org-mode which i just
did not find. In that case, please let me know how. Otherwise the
attached patch seems to provide the desired effect and it would be great
if it could be added to org-mode.

BR,
Kai