Re: [O] Converting from OmniFocus to org-mode

From: Jay McCarthy
Subject: Re: [O] Converting from OmniFocus to org-mode
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 10:12:14 -0600

This was very useful. I didn't have the problem with the minimal
setup. I then went through my global modes, turning them off until I
found that by turning off global-linum-mode it drastically improved
the performance of org-mode and removed the crash. Great! Now, I'll
try org-mode for realsies.

Jay

http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay