Re: [O] ditaa

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] ditaa
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 02:55:07 -0400

Sebastien Vauban <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Henri-Paul,
>
> Henri-Paul Indiogine wrote:
> > Is anyone experiencing problems with LaTeX export + ditaa?   After a
> > git pull upgrade this morning the export to LaTeX of ditaa has changed
> > to hyperref.   I can post the relevant LaTeX lines if necessary.
>
> Yes, I think it'd help if you could post a complete -- but minimal... --
> example which allows us to (try to) reproduce the problem.

I just pulled

   Org-mode version 7.7 (release_7.7.64.g1bbf)

and tried on this:

* Export a picture

Need to load ob-ditaa to execute these:

#+begin_src ditaa :file image.png :cmdline -r :exports both
+---------+
| cBLU    |
|         |
|    +----+
|    |cPNK|
#+end_src

#+results:
[[file:image.png]]

It worked fine - the link became

\includegraphics[width=.9\linewidth]{image.png}

in the tex file.

Nick