[O] OSX: Display cur. task in Menu Bar?

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: [O] OSX: Display cur. task in Menu Bar?
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 10:08:16 -0500

Does anyone know of a script or a "menulet" that
will display the currently logged in task in OSX's menu-bar?

My main purpose is to show Org mode's currently logged in task
on some part of the screen that's always visible.

I considered using Growl, but Growl only stays open for X seconds,
and takes up a more considerable part of the screen.

I keep Emacs open in a separate "Space" and would like to have a constant
reminder of what I'm /supposed/ to be working on.

Thanks,
--Nate