Re: [O] Publishing problem on Worg due to babel intro

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Publishing problem on Worg due to babel intro
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 06:22:58 -1000

Christian Egli <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi all
>
> I enhanced the taskjuggler tutorial on worg. However the fix is not
> published as there is a problem with the intro page for Babel[1] (see
> also the publishing report[2]). The page also fails if I try to publish
> it locally with the following error message:
>
> mapc: Wrong type argument: consp, nil
>
> I don't understand where the problem is with this page but I'd
> appreciate if any of the authors (Eric, Dan, Tom) or anyone else could
> look into it.
>
> Thanks
> Christian
>
> Footnotes:
> [1]  http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/intro.html
> [2]  http://orgmode.org/worg/publishing.txt

Yes, something is wrong here.

Pressing C-c C-c on this line raises the error:

#+call: square(x=6)

If I change the square source block from:

#+srcname: square(x)
#+begin_src python
  return x*x
#+end_src

to:

#+srcname: square(x=1)
#+begin_src python
  return x*x
#+end_src

then the error goes away, but it is raised later in the export,
presumably on another code block.

hth,
Tom

--