[O] [RFC] inline task formatting in odt/doc (was Re: Org-odt fails to ex

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: [O] [RFC] inline task formatting in odt/doc (was Re: Org-odt fails to export when inline tasks are present)
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 22:30:23 +0530

Suvayu / Others

> Looks like I need to create an entry in
>
> C-h v org-inlinetask-export-templates.

Are there any opinions/preferences on how inline tasks could be exported
in to odt format. I think having an ability to quickly navigate through
all the inline tasks in the exported document would be a
pre-requisite.

I am thinking of exporting them as "Insert->Comments" and from
OpenOffice help it seems one can quickly visit such comments in order.

I am unsure how big the inline tasks typically are. From the mailing
lists it seems that the (unarticulated) expectation is that they are
simple notes (with mostly no body text or very little text)

Jambunathan K.