Re: [O] Unicode and Latex export

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [O] Unicode and Latex export
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 20:28:10 +0200

On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 8:07 PM, Florian Beck <address@hidden> wrote:
> But if you mostly have single characters it might be too much of a hassle.

It does indeed sound like too much hassle for my use case. I only use it
for scientific note taking. For example I would write something like
this:

CP channel: Bs⁰ -> Ds⁻ K⁺ / Ds⁺ K⁻ (interference b/w decay modes of
Bs⁰ or anti-Bs⁰)

I think I'll try to find an alternate solution. Maybe I'll end up
writing that unicode to latex translation function in elisp.

Thanks a lot for the pointers though.

--
Suvayu