[O] Beamer latex export of included partial files

From: LanX
Subject: [O] Beamer latex export of included partial files
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 16:33:01 +0200

Hi

I'm working on a fairly large beamer presentation and the turn-around times from edit till pdf-view are fairly long.

Are there any recommended ways to shorten that?

I tried to split my org-file at the top level into a master and several others which are inserted at export-time via "#+include"

The idea is that I can work on single chapters and speed up processing time.

Unfortunately all beamer settings of the master get lost when I export one of the lower level files.

Including the settings for each chapter from an individual file doesn't work.

Is there a recommended way to do this?

Cheers
 Rolf