[O] Feature request: Buffer Toc

From: Frederik
Subject: [O] Feature request: Buffer Toc
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 14:23:45 +0200

Hey there!

I wondered if it's possible to have the possibility to display a table
of contents of the current org buffer. IMHO the way RefTeX solves this
issue is quite nice: You press C-c = to have a new window containing a
toc of your sections, subsections etc. and your references/labels. When
you select an item and press RET the toc window vanishes and your cursor
is relocated at the corresponding section. (the toc buffer has some
other cool features, just try it and display the help menu)

This is of course not a must-have feature, but just something of which I
thought it could be a nice-to-have feature in the future...

Thanks for the great work! Org-mode really changed my work flow for
university stuff.

Regards

--
Frederik