Re: [O] Inline tasks in agenda search

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Inline tasks in agenda search
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 12:00:38 +0200

Suvayu Ali <address@hidden> writes:

> I tried this:
>
> (setq org-agenda-skip-function '(and (featurep 'org-inlinetask)
>                                    (let ((case-fold-search t))
>                                      (org-looking-at-p (concat
> (org-inlinetask-outline-regexp) "end[ \t]*$")))))
>

> But performing a search where an END entry would otherwise show up
> causes the following error. A search without END in the result
> completes cleanly though.

It's because I only gave you a part of the required function. Also, if
you look at the doc-string, you'll see that:
 1. it should return the position to continue the search from;
 2. you should set `org-agenda-skip-function-global' instead.

So, you can try:

#+begin_src org
(setq org-agenda-skip-function-global
      (lambda ()
        (when (and (featurep 'org-inlinetask)
                   (let ((case-fold-search t))
                     (org-looking-at-p (concat (org-inlinetask-outline-regexp)
          (or (save-excursion (outline-next-heading)) (point-max)))))
#+end_src

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou