[O] #+OPTIONS: timestamp:t Ignored

From: tkoya96
Subject: [O] #+OPTIONS: timestamp:t Ignored
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 04:23:15 +0000

Hello,

When I use the timestamp:t export option on Linux (GNU Emacs 22.2.1 for Linux), a creation time is included into exported file as expected;
however, when I use this option on Windows (GNU Emacs 23.3.1 for Windows), it is ignored. For example,

correctly includes the author, creator, and E-mail address but not a timestamp. Is this a platform issue or Emacs version issue? Is there
a workaround?

Thank you,

-- TK