[O] possible org to html internal link problem.

From: jack song
Subject: [O] possible org to html internal link problem.
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 17:35:23 -0400

Dear All,

When I publish html from org. I could not get correct sec link for html file, although org link worked.

After googling it, I found page below
"""
I think there is a bug in orgmode  where if you use "file:file1::#my_section_link_id" it generates incorrect html link, but correct org link. If you use "file:file1::my_section_link_id" generates correct html link, but incorrect org link.

"""
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4577709/emacs-org-mode-org-to-html-conversion-linking-to-section-in-a-different-page

Please improve the html publish module of orgmode if i am right.

Thanks a lot.

Jack