Re: [O] Bug: export failed when using footnotes inside src blocks [7.7]

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: export failed when using footnotes inside src blocks [7.7]
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 16:23:59 +0530

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> Jambunathan K <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

>> This should set the thing to rest.
>>

> Acctually, no: I took the OP's request (and I presume I misled you into
> thinking that too) as a functionality request, but I didn't read it
> carefully enough.  I think he is complaining about getting an error (see
> the attached backtrace).

Right, it shouldn't crash.

FWIW, The problem is (org-footnote-get-next-reference ...)  sees the
following text while looking for next reference.

\begin{verbatim}
lst = [-1, -2, 2, -3, -4]

for x in lst[:]:
    if x < 0:
        lst.remove(x)

        print(lst) # [2] <- does not work!
\end{verbatim}

AFAICS the above text has no text decorations as well.

Naturally org-footnote-get-next-reference is misled into believing that
it is in the "allowed" territory.

Jambunathan K.